Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crisp Words

Yesterday I wrote to a scientist -- someone whose name you all know, a prominent skeptic, though one of the more scientific ones out there (I thought) -- asking for a copy of his most recent paper, and a few minutes after he sent the paper along I got a second email message from him:
... waitaminute ... Appell ... Appell ...hmmm ... HEY, aren't you the guy that always spins things on behalf of the catastrophists?
I won't name him... but it is rare that I encounter such unprofessionalism, simply for asking for a copy of a paper....

1 comment:

Dano said...

Sure, one can produce a paper once in a while that contributes to the discussion (more rain downwind of cities or IR irises), but still. I've read enough interviews from either one of these two and they're unrepentant denialists.

Best,

D